Vacature Juice Barista APPLY NOW
The Sane Sister, 24-40 hours a week
The Sane Sister is a fresh, vegan face in Mahaai. Her core business is selling juices, smoothies and bowls made from vegetables and fruit. The Sane Sister is the sister company of Nut House and combines their store. Since it’s a young starting company, we are looking for someone who can contribute to an amazing start. You’ll help manage the juice bar and shop.
This position is well suited for someone who likes to really think along and knows how to roll up their sleeves.
Who are you?
You’re a positive and enthusiastic person who enjoys mornings and makes customers smile first thing in the morning. You have a passion for healthy food (and preferably plant-based food). Next to that, you breathe hospitality and you understand what people want when they come to a place like this. Your dream is to inspire people to live a healthier, happier and more positive life.
Your skills and attributes:
- Communicating easily and excelling in hospitality
- Being able to multi-task
- Positive and friendly
- Flexible attitude
- Customer oriented
- Speaking Papiamentu and Dutch
- Min. 2 years of relevant work experience
- Waking up early is no problem for you
- Ability to work with spreadsheets and affinity with numbers
- Affinity with a plant-based and vegan lifestyle
- In possession of GGD-Card for social hygiene
- Drivers license
- In possession of sedula
- In possession of your own car
What is in it for you?
- A lot of freedom and responsibility
- Work in a young, dynamic and open-minded team
- Work in a health minded environment
- Market-rate salary
- Career opportunities to become manager
You’ll be the face of The Sane Sister, making people the tastiest smoothie/juice/bowl while serving them with a smile. You help manage the store and most importantly, maintain the atmosphere. This position gives you a lot of space and responsibility with working in the bar as your main task. We’re looking for someone who can eventually also take on purchasing and run the shop independently.
If you love working in food hospitality and have a passion for a (vegan) healthy lifestyle, then this position is right up your alley! Apply today and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. If we consider us a match, we’ll be happy to welcome you to our team!