Nutritional yeast is also called ‘nooch’: it’s what the cool kids say!
Nutritional yeast is very popular especially among vegans and health-conscious people because of the cheesy flavor.
Nutritional yeast is a vegan friendly food additive and a great source of vitamins and minerals.
Some ways to use nutritional yeast include:
- sprinkling it on popcorn instead of butter or salt
- mixing it into risotto instead of Parmesan cheese
- making a vegan alternative to a cheese sauce
- as an ingredient in a vegan macaroni and cheese dish
- stirring it into creamy soups for added nutrients
- adding it to scrambled eggs or a tofu scramble
- mixing it into a nut roast or stuffing
Ingredients: Nutrional yeast
Allergen information: May contain traces of gluten, nuts, peanuts and sesame
Store: in a cool, dark and dry place.