Internship: Motion Graphics Designer and Visual Storyteller APPLY NOW
Do you have a keen eye for aesthetics and visual design? And are you a master in motion graphic design? You came to the right place! Nut House is looking for a motion graphics designer (MBO/HBO/University), who would like to be part of a fast growing business.
One of our many goals is to raise awareness, consciousness and also knowledge around nature food. This is why we'd like to share cool content on how certain foods grow, where they grow, why you should eat them en how you can use them. For example, what does a macadamia tree look like, what is maca root and how easy it is to make almond milk. We eat everyday, all day long, without knowing what it is and why we eat it.
This is where you as an animation expert will come in. You know how to visualize ideas and concepts, you can create storyboards which result in amazing storytelling. You're free to unleash your creativity. Animate, or mix motion graphics with video and graphic design or do whatever results in cool stories.
Your main responsibilities in a nutshell:
- Create amazing animations/motion graphics and videos
- Creating content: create amazing stories (visual storytelling)
- Other visual design: design other content, invitations, newsletters, websites, flyers or other promo material
- 1 day a week you'll also work in daily operations, so you'll learn everything about the whole business and all processes
What we ask from you:
- You know how to make things look good.
- Adobe CC is your best friend. You're a pro in After effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Adobe Animate, or similar software.
- Pro-active attitude combined with creativity: you're full of ideas
- You know how to create an efficient storyboard
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Nut lover! If you have affinity with our products, it makes your job so much easier.
- Flexible attitude: you are okay with changing your daily routine or planning ad hoc, if we need you to
What we'll offer you:
- A diverse fulltime internship on a beautiful Caribbean island
- You get to work in a young and dynamic team
- You'll learn a lot from experienced marketing professionals
- ANG 500 monthly compensation
- Drivers license
- You will apply for the work permit application yourself (VRW / VVR)
- You're okay to work 1 till 2 days a week in operations if needed (roasting, packing, delivering, helping in the store)
- You own a laptop (that is powerful enough for the required software)
Are you as excited as we are? Please submit your resumé, portfolio and motivation in the form below!
2021-12-03|||Curacao|||Marketing and Operations||||||yA4uUI_WVorlhT13|||INTERN|||ANG|||MONTH|||single|||500|||||||||true