Easy Goji Berry Soup (vegan)
Because soup is the most simple, yet most nutritious dish you can make, we love it! The Goji Berries in this recipe bring the nutritional values to the next level. Goji Berries have many health benefits and are used in Chinese medicine for over 2000 years. Read more about the health benefits here.
This soup is an easy way to add Goji Berries to your diet!Ingredients
- +- 80 grams Goji Berries (add more or less depending on your taste)
- 3 large tomatoes
- 500 ml vegetable stock
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cm ginger
- 1 onion
- Vegetable oil
- Fresh herbs
- Soak the Goji Berries in water for a couple of minutes
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and add chopped ginger, chopped garlic, chopped onion, pepper and salt. let it simmer for a minute
- Now add the spices. We used cumin but you can uses spices of your preference.
- When the onion is gold, add the tomatoes and goji berries. Let it simmer for a few more minutes.
- Now add the vegetable stock and cook on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Make sure the soup has cooled down and use a hand mixer or blender to blend the soup.
- When serving add some fresh herbs on top
Would you like to try this recipe? Order your Goji Berries here!