Banana Bread Recipe
Did you know the recipe for banana bread is the top searched-for recipe ever? We were not surprised, as it is really easy and super delicious! In this recipe, we filled up the banana bread with lots of Nut House products. Obviously, you can choose nuts, seeds and dried fruits of your liking.
Tip: Use our Breakfast Mix!
- 500 grams of flour (try our almond flour!)
- 8 ripe bananas
- 4 tbsp coconutoil
- A few medjoul dates
1tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp apple vinegar
- Optional: red fruit (for example cranberries)
- Pre-heat your oven to 190 degrees.
- Mix the bananas, soft coconut oil and dates in a blender
- Put the flour, backing powder and salt in a large bowl and add the contents from the blender. Mix this together with a spatula or your use hands
- Put the baking soda and apple vinegar together in a cup. It will start to foam and then you can add it in the bowl with the other ingredients
- Mix everything well together!
- Now add the nuts and red fruits (actually you can add everything you’d like, for example chocolate bits)
- Pour everything into a baking pan
- If you have some leftover nuts/banana you can put this on the top as decoration
- Put it in the oven for 45 minutes
- Check with a skewer if the banana bread is dry. If you pull it out clean, your banana bread is ready!
Please share and tag us if you will recreate this recipe!