When the days are hot we like to keep it simple and not be in the kitchen for hours. We’ve created this couscous salad for these kind of days loaded with fresh Nut House products! It contains pine nuts, seeds, cranberries, pecans and walnuts.
Will you recreate this recipe or will you make your own salad filled with Nut House products? Please share and tag us!
- 150 grams couscous
- A bunch of lettuce
- 100 grams cranberries
- 50 grams walnuts
- 50 grams pecans
- 3 tbps seed mix
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- ½ cucumber
- 2 lemons
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Cook the cous cous according to the instructions on the packaging and let it cool in the fridge
- Toast the pine nuts/seed mix in a pan for a few minutes
- Make the dressing by squeezing the lemons and stir with the olive oil and add some salt and pepper
- Cut the tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, walnuts and pecans
- Now add 2/3 of the dressing to the cous cous
- Add all the ingredients and left over dressing to a bowl and stir
- If you are not going to eat the salad right away, then keep the nuts apart and add them when you will eat the salad
- If you have time, put the salad in the fridge for a few hours so the flavors can mingle together.